Compact Plus Home Lift
The residential lift that can fit a standard wheelchair or walking frame
Our Compact Plus Home Lift has been designed to offer wheelchair users a compact but spacious home lift that can fit a standard-sized wheelchair or walking frame.
It offers all the same standard features as the Compact Classic Home Lift but is larger inside and heavier meaning it can carry up to three people. It is also useful for lifting heavy objects.
The Compact Plus Home Lift gives customers the freedom to live independently at home, while providing them with an alternative solution to a traditional stairlift. It can be installed in almost any location within your home.
That is because our elevators are not powered by noisy hydraulic equipment or vacuum systems like traditional lifts and do not require a machine room or external pump system. It works by simply plugging into a normal AC power socket from a self-contained electric motor making it very quiet.
There is no need to make major structural changes to the house, such as adding load bearing walls, as the wheelchair lift travels on twin rails. This is made possible because the elevator has been designed to be a self-supporting structure so it does not need a lift shaft.
These special features mean we can offer almost limitless options in terms of the lift’s placement in a home. The lift is simple and easy to install and a standard retrofit application can take just one day.
Compact Plus Home Lift Series
Compact Plus – this is our entry-level model and can carry two people up to one floor in less than 30 seconds. The Compact Plus looks fantastic and is a great addition to your home. It includes many standard features with optional extras available.
Compact Plus Crystal – offers all the standard features as the Compact Plus but is our ‘crystal clear’ lift. This means it has a totally ‘see through’ lift car giving it a modern look. It is also great for letting natural light in if it is placed in front of a window.
Compact Plus Thru – has all the standard features as the Compact Plus but the Compact Home Lifts team can make it possible for you to enter on one side of the lift on ground level and leave from the other side once you reach the first floor.
Compact Plus Home Lift Benefits
One of the smallest footprints of any wheelchair lift available – covers just 1.25m² surface area
Powered by quiet electric motor– no noisy hydraulics or vacuums systems like conventional elevators
No lift shaft as lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installation takes one day
Runs off the normal AC power in your home – plug it in like any other household appliance
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of lift – this creates a self-supporting structure
Fitted at the top of the lift, out of view – no need for external power packs
Compact Plus Home Lift Specifications
- Finish: The lift has a neutral white exterior and door with a beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door of the lift is interlocked and made to match the finish.
- 2 X Remote Controls The lift can be called and sent remotely and is useful for moving heavy objects.
- Two-Year Warranty All Compact Home Lifts include a standard two-year parts and one-year labour warranty with one service included.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- LED Downlights Internal LED’s are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and turn off once exited
- Battery Back-Up If there is a power cut or outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power is back on.
- Full-Height Light Curtain A light curtain is included when fitted with a half-height door.
- Telephone In the very unlikely situation that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Fold Down Seat This is a useful option if the user has trouble standing even for short periods.
- Interior Grab Rail This helps with balance and support when travelling in the lift.
- Full-Height Door The door of the lift is interlocked and replaces the half-height door and full height light curtain standard feature.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply A UPS will allow the lift to be powered temporarily, when the mains power fails if you are between floors.
- Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling, help is quick phone call away.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift stops immediately.
- Safety Lid Plug This plugs the opening in the floor when the lift is downstairs. It can be stood on and the original flooring can be placed on top of it to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren visit.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensors, a Compact Home Lifts can detect objects above or below the lift which will make it stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Compact Home Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Compact Wheelchair Lifts are limited to 485lbs (220kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is out of balance and prevent it from moving.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the lift from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency so the lift can be stopped.
- Over Speed Detection The lift uses a sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain amount, the sensor will stop the lift from moving.
Please feel free to download the following information:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps|
|Maximum Load||220kg | 35st | 485lbs|
|Maximum Travel||3.6 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||12cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty (one service included)|
|Compliance||European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC & Australian Standard 1735 Part 15|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days|
For more information please call 1800 437 231