The wheelchair-friendly home lift which can improve your lifestyle
The Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift is a luxury wheelchair-friendly home lift which encompasses both practicality and style.
This premium home elevator has been designed to accommodate a full-sized wheelchair and is ideal for users with a walking frame.
By choosing a Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift, it can help transform your quality of life and enable Australian homeowners the freedom to live independently at home by moving effortlessly from floor to floor at the touch of a button. It is the perfect alternative to a traditional stairlift or hydraulic home elevator.
The Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift offers the same features as the Compact Elegance Home Lift but is larger which means it can carry up to three passengers and is great for lifting heavy and awkward object between floors.
The home elevator can be installed in less than two days as it does not require hydraulics, a lift pit, lift shaft or separate machine room. The Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift is powered by a neatly concealed integrated drive system and plugs straight into a normal AC domestic power outlet.
This unique residential lift travels on unobtrusive and elegant self-supporting rails using discreet wire rope hoists that guide the lift safely and almost silently with no supporting walls needed.
With its modern and elegant design, the Compact Elegance Home Lift is engineered in a soft, warm grey aluminium casing, with a matching half-glazed car fitted with soothing blue LED lighting. There is a gently-angled ramp for easier wheelchair level access.
If you are looking to regain your independence, step inside a Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift and improve your quality of life today.
Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift Benefits
One of the smallest footprints of any wheelchair lift available – covers just 1.25m² surface area
Powered by quiet electric motor – no noisy hydraulics or vacuums systems like conventional elevators
No lift shaft as lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installation takes one day
Runs off the normal single phase AC power in your home – plug it in like any other household appliance
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of lift – this creates a self-supporting structure
Fitted at the top of the lift, out of view – no need for external power packs
Compact Elegance Plus Home Lift Specifications
- Half Height Door: The door of the lift is interlocked and made to match the finish.
- 2 X Remote Controls: The lift can be called and sent remotely and is useful for moving heavy objects.
- Two-Year Warranty: All Compact Home Lifts include a standard two-year parts and one-year labour warranty with one service included.
- Internal LED: Strip lights in the ceiling & 2 x LED at foot level. These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back-Up: If there is a power cut or outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power is back on.
- Full-Height Light Curtain: A light curtain is included when fitted with a half-height door.
- Telephone: In the very unlikely situation that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Interior Grab Rail: This helps with balance and support when travelling in the lift.
- Fold Down Seat: This is a useful option if the user has trouble standing even for short periods.
- Full-Height Door: The door of the lift is interlocked and replaces the half-height door and full height light curtain standard feature.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply: A UPS will allow the lift to be powered temporarily, when the mains power fails if you are between floors.
- Full Height Light Curtain: A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift stops immediately.
- Safety Lid Plug: This plugs the opening in the floor when the lift is downstairs. It can be stood on and the original flooring can be placed on top of it to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation: This allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren visit.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensors, a Compact Home Lifts can detect objects above or below the lift which will make it stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Compact Home Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Compact Wheelchair Lifts are limited to 485lbs (220kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is out of balance and prevent it from moving.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the lift from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency so the lift can be stopped.
- Over Speed Detection The lift uses a sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain amount, the sensor will stop the lift from moving.
Please feel free to download the following information:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps|
|Maximum Load||220kg | 35st | 485lbs|
|Maximum Travel||3.6 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||12cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty (one service included)|
|Compliance||European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC & Australian Standard 1735 Part 15|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days|
Request a Call Back
“We looked at buying a stairlift but made the right decision choosing a Compact Home Lift. It has exceeded all our expectations.”Pippa, 56