Enhance your home environment with a stylish and luxurious elevator
The Compact Elegance Home Lift is our premium residential lift and will provide the ultimate upgrade to any home.
This stylish and luxurious home elevator is an ideal alternative in-home mobility solution for a stairlift or traditional hydraulic residential lift. It also provides Australian homeowners who are looking to improve their lifestyle with an easier way of effortlessly moving from floor to floor at the touch of a button.
By choosing a Compact Elegance Home Lift, it can help transform your quality of life and enable you to ‘future proof’ your property meaning you can live a full life in the home you love. Elegantly curved, with a compact – hence the name – footprint of under one square metre – the residential lift will perfectly compliment your style of décor or can take pride of place in the centre of a room.
The home elevator can be installed in less than a day as it does not require hydraulics, a lift pit, lift shaft or separate machine room. The Compact Elegance Home Lift is powered by a neatly concealed, integrated drive system and plugs straight into a normal AC domestic power socket.
This unique residential lift travels on unobtrusive and elegant self-supporting rails using discreet wire rope hoists which guide the lift safely and almost silently with no supporting walls needed. It is so versatile that it the lift can be installed virtually anywhere in a two-storey Australian home.
With its cutting-edge design, the Compact Elegance Home Lift is engineered in a soft, warm grey aluminium casing, with a matching half-glazed car fitted with soothing blue LED lighting.
If you are looking for a luxurious addition to your home, step inside a Compact Elegance Home Lift and enhance your home environment today.
Compact Elegance Home Lift Benefits
One of the smallest footprints of any lift available – covers just 0.62m² surface area
Powered by quiet electric motor – no noisy hydraulics or vacuums systems like other elevators
No lift shaft as lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installation takes one day
Runs off the normal single phase AC power in your home – plug it in like any other household appliance
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of lift – this creates a self-supporting structure
Fitted at the top of the lift, out of view – no need for external power packs
Compact Elegance Home Lift Specifications
- Finish: The lift has a clear shell and half height door with grey panelling.
- Half Height Door: The door of the lift is interlocked and made to match the finish.
- 2 X Remote Controls: The lift can be called and sent remotely and is useful for moving heavy objects.
- Two-Year Warranty: All Compact Home Lifts include a standard two-year parts and one-year labour warranty with one service included.
- LED strip lights: Internal LED’s are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and turn off once exited.
- Battery Back-Up: If there is a power cut or outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power is back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain: A light curtain is included when fitted with a half-height door.
- Fold Down Seat: This is a useful option if the user has trouble standing even for short periods.
- Full-Height Door: The door of the lift is interlocked and replaces the half-height door and full height light curtain standard feature.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply: A UPS will allow the lift to be powered temporarily, when the mains power fails if you are between floors.
- Full Height Light Curtain: A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift stops immediately.
- Safety Lid Plug: This plugs the opening in the floor when the lift is downstairs. You can stand on it and your original flooring can be integrated into the lid to blend with the rest of your room.
- Key Switch Operation: This allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren visit.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans: Using our obstruction sensors, a Compact Home Lift can detect objects above or below the lift which will make it stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls: Operating a Compact Home Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors: Our Compact Elegance Home Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors: Sensors will detect if the lift is out of balance and prevent it from moving.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism: This patented system prevents the lift from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button: This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency so the lift can be stopped.
- Over Speed Detection: The lift uses a sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain amount, the sensor will stop the lift from moving.
Please feel free to download the following information:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps|
|Maximum Load||170kg | 27st | 375lb (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)|
|Maximum Travel||3.8 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty (one service included)|
|Compliance||Australian Standard 1735 Part 15|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||Led Strip Lighting|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes between 1 – 2 days|