Compact Classic Home Lift
The residential lift that can be installed in almost any Australian home
Our Compact Classic Home Lift is unlike any other lift for the home in the world and can be situated practically anywhere in a house.
The lift is a through floor elevator and is different from most others on the market as it is not powered by loud hydraulic equipment or vacuum systems like traditional lifts.
That is because our products work by simply plugging into a normal AC power socket from an electric motor which is hidden from view on top of the lift making it very quiet.
With a Compact Classic Home Lift, there is no need to make major structural changes to the house, such as adding load bearing walls, as the lift travels on twin rails.This is made possible because the elevator has been designed to be a self-supporting structure so it does not require a lift shaft.
At Compact Home Lifts, we take pride in the fact that these special features mean we can offer almost limitless options in terms of the lift’s placement in a home. The lift is simple and easy to install and a standard retrofit application can take just one day.
Our lifts are compact – hence the name – but surprisingly spacious inside and offer users a great alternative to a stairlift or a quicker way of getting between floors that can improve your lifestyle.
Compact Classic Home Lift Series
Compact Elegance –this is our latest designed model and can carry two people up to one floor in less than 30 seconds. The Compact Elegance looks fantastic and is a great addition to your home. It includes many standard features with optional extras available.
Compact Classic Thru – has all the standard features as the Compact Classic but the Compact Home Lifts team can make it possible for you to enter on one side of the lift on ground level and leave from the other side once you reach the first floor.
Compact Classic Home Lift Benefits
One of the smallest footprints of any lift available – covers just 0.62m² surface area
Powered by quiet electric motor– no noisy hydraulics or vacuums systems like other elevators
No lift shaft as lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installation takes one day
Runs off the normal AC power in your home – plug it in like any other household appliance
Two parallel and vertical guides bear load of lift – this creates a self-supporting structure
Fitted at the top of the lift, out of view – no need for external power packs
Compact Classic Home Lift Specifications
- Finish: The lift has a neutral white exterior and door with a beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door of the lift is interlocked and made to match the finish.
- 2 X Remote Controls The lift can be called and sent remotely and is useful for moving heavy objects.
- Two-Year Warranty All Compact Home Lifts include a standard two-year parts and one-year labour warranty with one service included.
- LED Downlights Internal LED’s are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and turn off once exited.
- Battery Back-Up If there is a power cut or outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power is back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain A light curtain is included when fitted with a half-height door.
- Fold Down Seat This is a useful option if the user has trouble standing even for short periods.
- Interior Grab Rail This helps with balance and support when travelling in the lift.
- Full-Height Door The door of the lift is interlocked and replaces the half-height door and full height light curtain standard feature.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply A UPS will allow the lift to be powered temporarily, when the mains power fails if you are between floors.
- Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling, help is quick phone call away.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift stops immediately.
- Safety Lid Plug This plugs the opening in the floor when the lift is downstairs. You can stand on it and your original flooring can be integrated into the lid to blend with the rest of your room.
- Key Switch Operation This allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren visit.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensors, a Compact Home Lift can detect objects above or below the lift which will make it stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Compact Home Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Compact Classic Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is out of balance and prevent it from moving.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the lift from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency so the lift can be stopped.
- Over Speed Detection The lift uses a sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain amount, the sensor will stop the lift from moving.
Please feel free to download the following information:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps|
|Maximum Load||170kg | 27st | 375lb (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)|
|Maximum Travel||3.6 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty (one service included)|
|Compliance||Australian Standard 1735 Part 15|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||2 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one days|